Dear Gabriela,I hope you always have fun wearing a sundress. You look very cute in your pink floral print! It was probably sad for Mama to say goodbye to Auntie Julia, but I am sure the fact that you are not going anywhere w/out Mama made her happy in the end.Love,Auntie Kendra
She is a beauty!
yes! i made the blog ;) but most of all, i rejoice for gabriela, mom, and dad!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dear Gabriela,
I hope you always have fun wearing a sundress. You look very cute in your pink floral print! It was probably sad for Mama to say goodbye to Auntie Julia, but I am sure the fact that you are not going anywhere w/out Mama made her happy in the end.
Love,
Auntie Kendra
She is a beauty!
yes! i made the blog ;) but most of all, i rejoice for gabriela, mom, and dad!
Post a Comment